Thursday, January 5, 2012

The New Year so far!

Well my kids were to start back to school on the 3rd. Only one did as James is home sick. He has been sick since Saturday night and he can't get in until Friday morning to see the doctors. I wouldn't take him in, but he has been having issues with his equilibrium. Kind of scary.
My car is broke down. I had no idea what I was going to do. Sue-Ann has to be taken to and from school as no bus comes out this way for her school. Then some friends from our Church came to my rescue. They are letting me borrow one of their cars. Sue-Ann is loving it cause I have been letting her drive more too!
Hopefully things will brighten up for us soon. But if not that is okay, cause I am going to try harder this year for things not to get me down as easily. Depression is not an easy thing to deal with!

No comments:

Post a Comment